Table of Contents
- INGREDIENTS OF VEG HYDERABADI BIRYANI RECIPE:
- STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO MAKE VEG BIRYANI WITH BASMATI RICE.
The authentic Veg Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe is prepared with long grain basmati rice. It’s a quick sharing of the easy biryani recipe with the help of a pressure cooker. This recipe makes you intensely crave the biryani because of the basmati rice aroma and texture.
The recipe also contains many nutrient vegetables like broccoli, paneer, cottage cheese, and baby corn to add more flavor to basmati rice biryani. Traditional biryani is ideal for lunchboxes and dining to make it more authentic with the distinct aroma and fragrance. Moreover, it tastes more delicious with the add on like raita.
The authentic Vega Basmati biryani recipe is prepared in the big pot or clay pots to get a traditional flavor. After layering the rice and biryani gravy, it sealed tightly to resist the aroma and cook it on the low flame. Thus, it is a quick method to mix the basmati rice and biryani gravy in the pressure cooker.
INGREDIENTS OF VEG HYDERABADI BIRYANI RECIPE:
Recipe for 250gms of Long grain Basmati rice.
- 1½ cups Indian basmati rice (splashed 30 minutes)
- 3 tbsp. ghee/explained spread
- 2 inlet leaf/tejpatta
- 2 inch cinnamon stick/dalchini
- 1 star anise
- 5 cloves/lavang
- 4 cardamom/elachi
- ½tsp pepper
- ½tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- 1 medium onion (finely hacked)
- 1 tsp ginger – garlic paste
- 5 beans (hacked)
- 10 florets gobi/cauliflower
- ¼ cup peas/mattar
- 1 carrot (hacked)
- 1 potato (cubed)
- 3 mushrooms (cut)
- 1 cup curd/yogurt
- ½tsp turmeric/haldi
- 1 tsp kashmiri stew powder/lal mirch powder
- ¼tsp cumin powder/jeera powder
- 2 tsp biryani masala
- salt to taste
- 6 tbsp coriander leaves (finely cleaved)
- 20 mint/pudina leaves (generally hacked)
- 6 tbsp onions (seared)
- 2 tbsp saffron water
- 2 cups water
1. Firstly, in a cooker, heat ghee and saute flavors.
2. further, sauté onions and ginger – garlic paste well.
3. Additionally, include blended vegetables and sauté till all vegetable recoils.
4. Now include curd keeping fire on low.
5. Also include zest powder and salt to taste. Blend well.
6. Also include coriander leaves, mint leaves and roasted onions.
7. Spread soaked basmati rice.
8. Further sprinkle biryani masala powder and salt.
9. Also spot in coriander leaves, mint and roasted onions.
10. Additionally, pour in saffron water and ghee.
11. Pour water and stew for 25 minutes.
12. Finally, serve veg biryani arranged in cooker alongside raita.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO MAKE VEG BIRYANI WITH BASMATI RICE.
1. Firstly, in a cooker, heat 2 tbsp. ghee
2.Sauté on low fire two bay leaves, 2-inch cinnamon, 1-star anise, five cloves, four cardamoms, ½ tsp. Pepper and ½ tsp. Cumin seeds.
3. Further, sauté hacked onions to brilliant brown
4. Also add 1 tsp. ginger – garlic paste sauté well
5. Additionally, include blended vegetables like beans, Gobi or cauliflower, peas, carrot, potato and mushrooms.
6.Sauté till all vegetable contracts
7. Now include curd keeping fire on low
8. Also add in ½ tsp. Turmeric, 1 tsp. Stew powder, ¼ tsp. Cumin powder, 2 tsp. biryani masala and salt to taste.
9. Keeping the fire on low, blend well till every one of the flavors are blended well.
10. Also include 3 tbsp. coriander leaves and ten mint leaves
11. Additionally, include 2 tbsp—roasted onions.
12. Spread 1½ cups of splashed Basmati rice. Splash Basmati rice for 30 minutes
13. Further sprinkle biryani masala powder and salt
14. Also spot in coriander leaves, mint and seared onions.
15. Additionally, pour in 2 tbsp of saffron water. To get ready saffron water, absorb not many strings of saffron strings in warm water.
16. Further, spread 1 tbsp. of ghee
17. And pour 2 cups of water from the side of the cooker without upsetting layers
18. And pour 2 cups of water from the side of the cooker without upsetting layers
19. Finally, serve Veg Basmati biryani arranged in cooker alongside raita.
- Firstly, utilize more ghee for additional flavors.
- Also, add in paneer in cubes or squares and vegetables of your decision to make it more nutritious.
- Additionally, utilize great quality basmati rice for a decent surface.
- Finally, serve Veg Basmati biryani hot with raita.