Table of Contents
- OLDER RICE, BETTER IT GETS
- 1121 BASMATI RICE FOR HEALTH:
- TYPES OF 1121 BASMATI RICE
- CULTIVATION OF 1121 BASMATI RICE
- Nutritional values of basmati Rice
- FAMOUS DISHES OF BASMATI RICE:
The 1121 basmati rice is the longest rice in the world introduced in India. It was recorded in the Limca Book of World Records due to its longest grain of rice ever. This Kharif crop was developed by the two brothers who won the Padma Sri Award. The rice grain is the extraordinary long-grain ever in the world and Indian Basmati rice exporters are supplying this rice globally.
This rice remains straight and textured give the perfect bite. It is the ideal choice for making biryani curry and pilaf. This basmati rice 1121 does not have a rugged flavour and balanced level of moistur00e. With all the nutritional values, it is light and aromatic.
This 1121 basmati rice has the striking feature and flavour that no other sort of basmati rice has.
- Require more amount of water for the cultivation in comparison of other varieties.
- This rice has the early maturing range
- 1121 rice is the photosensitive
- It has extraordinary high kernels elongation and expands its length excellently.
- This variety of rice has the minimum width expansion but extends properly in length.
OLDER RICE, BETTER IT GETS
The ageing process makes the nutrients better. 1121 basmati rice is kept for years to enhance its features. The older rice is fluffier than the new crop rice. Its aroma and texture are also improved. The overall traits after and before cooking are separate, and the older the rice gets, the quality is better. Each grain is non-sticky and comes out with a distinct texture without lumps.
1121 BASMATI RICE FOR HEALTH:
Basmati rice is the king of all rice. Every individual loves the 1121 rice due to its nutty flavour and delicious smell. A combination of the different characteristics like flavour, aroma, gluten-free, and fragrance are all the wholesome packages present in the 1121 basmati rice. As a result, goodness and versatility are appreciated worldwide.
Rice filled with fibre, i.e., in 100g serving, 10% fibre is present with a low glycemic index. Fibre present in rice helps to digest easily. The right amount of carbohydrates and amylose are currently made more suitable for diet lovers.
Many of the vitamins like vitamin E, B1, K, B6 help to contribute to maintaining the health of red blood cells, regulating proper blood flow, and boosting the nervous system’s working. This rice is the powerhouse because of its antioxidant qualities.
Blood pressure is controlled by the magnesium and potassium in the rice. This vitamin and nutrient help to make your memory sharp and perform well. The 1121 basmati rice boosts the metabolism and promotes stronger bones.
POINTS TO BE NOTED ABOUT 1121 BASMATI RICE:
- Accessible to cook and digest
- Soft and fluffy texture
- High nutritional components
- Delicious taste
- Authentic aroma
- Non-sticky nature
- Best textured after and before coking
- Rich in vitamin B
- Free of cholesterol
- Help in weight loss
TYPES OF 1121 BASMATI RICE
The taste that you can ignore is the taste of 1121 basmati rice. This variety of rice is present in four forms. The rice mill stores the rice infirm of paddy and makes it in raw, steam, Sella, and golden Sella as per the choice of the clients. Basmati rice is highly processed rice which is better with time. The soft texture and fluffy nature of the rice make it more lovable across the globe.
The royal taste of rice makes it more favourable to every kitchen, i.e., Mughlai, Chinese, continental, and Indian. The rice is present in the different forms are as follows:
- 1121 Raw Basmati Rice
- 1121 Steam Basmati Rice
- 1121 Sella Basmati Rice
- 1121 Golden Sella Basmati Rice
1121 Raw Basmati Rice: This rice has its place for food lovers with the enriching flavour and delightful aroma. The rice has excellent cooking qualities and is rich in fibre to make the individual healthy. It retains 12.5 % moisture and non-gluten on the surface after cooking. It is the choice of the domestic and international market too.
1121 Steam Basmati Rice: Natural taste and authentic fragrance are the significant components. This rice is perfect for biryani and pilaf-like dishes. The royal taste makes it more suitable for the dining experience for any other event also. Its average length is 8.35mm and retains moisture of about 12%.
1121 Sella Basmati Rice: As the top leading basmati rice millers, they serve the grain with a fresh aroma and rich taste. The average length of the 1121 Sella rice is 8.35mm. The creamy texture and sweet aroma is the distinct feature to grab the rice in every meal.
1121 Golden Sella Basmati Rice: It is free from impurities. Rice has a length of 8.35mm, and this highly processed rice is grown without chemical fertilizers. Due to its nutritional values, this rice is consumed worldwide and is always high in demand.
CULTIVATION OF 1121 BASMATI RICE
The 1121 rice is the long grain basmati rice cultivated in the fresh atmosphere of Himalayan foothills and nourished by river like Ganga and Yamuna throughout the year. The significant states are Haryana, Punjab, and Uttar Pradesh who grow the best variety of this rice. The Indian 1121 basmati rice exporters are supplying rice all over the globe.
SK Exports is the renowned name in the basmati rice millers and manufacturer deals in the organically cultivated basmati rice. The farmers produce the rice, which has several years of experience growing and harvesting the grain.
HOW TO PROCESS 1121 BASMATI RICE:
Rice has been processed in four forms, i.e., raw, steam, Sella, and golden Sella. The longest grain rice is going to take its place in the world wide kitchens. Rice processing is done in the following steps, i.e.:
- Cleaning: To clean the paddy from other materials like straw, weed seeds, soil, and other material. It improves the further process f rice milling.
- Hulling: It is the process of removing the layer of husk from the rice.
- Milling: It is the most effective process for removing the bran and husk layers and brings out the clean white kernel that is free from impurities and properly milled.
- Polishing: This is the step used to polish the rice with fine dust and buff the outer layer of the rice kernels.
- Sorting: It is the step to remove the unwanted grain or defective grain, which affects the quality of the rice.
- Grading: The grading process which specifies the class of the grain, i.e., head rice, length of grain, broken grain, and milling degree are the major context.
- Packaging & Storage: The rice packaging is done in moisture-proof bags to retain its freshness for a longer period. SK Exports is also preferred to give customized packaging options for 1121 basmati rice to the clients.
Nutritional values of basmati Rice
FAMOUS DISHES OF BASMATI RICE:
The basmati rice has its authenticity and aroma. Every kitchen uses flavour with its style of cooking. But every type of 1121 Basmati rice is justified with all recipes. There are lots of famous dishes cooked with basmati rice.
- Zafrani pulao
- Green salad
- Cool bean salad
- Hydrabadi Biryani