Table of Contents
- How to start the import and export of rice?
- STRATEGY TO IMPORT RICE BUSINESS:
- RICE IMPORTING COUNTRIES:
India is the country having numerous traditions, cultures, festivals, and ethnicity. This culture is shown in our land as well. Rice is the top product which is cultivated in the fertile land of Himalayan ranges. Thus, we have our staple food to feed the population and export in heavy bulk.
India has acquired supremacy in two bowls of cereal, i.e., wheat and rice. In every dining experience, the rice has its place in every meal. The blessed land of India is cultivated more than 45% of rice, which is exported to the world. Thus, the agricultural country like India, rice is sowed, harvested and reaped in bulk quantities.
How to start the import and export of rice?
Steps for a business plan for the import of rice:
- Construct an association: The brand name and its logo are the most appealing thing in domestic or international marketing. The important documentation is a necessary task to consolidate the company. The ownership document is also important, i.e., the firm is sole proprietor, joint Hindu family business, and partnership.
- Bank account: The current account on the name of the business or firm is important to get import licenses. You must open the current account in the nationalized or multinational bank authorized by the foreign exchange.
- PAN card: the company name should be derived its name in the foreign trade must possess the Income Tax Department of India.
- Import-Export Code: The code is generated based on a PAN card by the Regional Authority of the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). It is a ten-digit number obtain is mandatory for every individual to get the import venture.
- Acquiring the Registration cum Membership Certificate (RCMC): rice Import requires a registration cum membership certificate, i.e., RCMC. This is one of the essential documents to avail and concise the benefit under the Foreign Trade Policy 2015-20. The power renders an owner with the services from the import Promotion Council, Community Boards, and other governing policies.
- Covering the risk with Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC): The product’s liability in credit terms is the most crucial factor to the owner. The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation limited will ensure the risk relating to the foreign trade.
Some of the basic needs to be fulfilled before starting the rice import business from India. Now go for the best import business ideas which also start from Indian rice markets.
RELATED BLOGS: LONGEST RICE IN THE WORLD
STRATEGY TO IMPORT RICE BUSINESS:
India is the leading exporter of rice among all the rice-producing countries for decades in the total economy. In 2015-16, our country exported around 46 million tonnes of basmati rice and 64 million tonnes of non-basmati rice.
Formerly, you are set with the documentation to work on the action plan to make the best import business idea worldwide.
- Research of marketing: Once you decide to start a rice importing business from India, you must know about the current expand trends, the capacity of the market and size, ongoing competition and foreign policies, etc.; you have to make sure about the policies where you want to import the rice.
- Branding: The brand name provides you the true identity in the foreign market. Brand identity is the key factor that provides international standards. Our brand should be continuously upgraded and updated to generate confidence in your brand.
- Locating customers: The removal of a middleman is the factor that affects the prices directly. You have to select the buyer or exporter directly. For choosing the best exporter, you can easily rely on. Obtain rice from the trustworthy manufacturer is beneficial for you as well as for your clients. The faithful exporters give the quality of the product. Our company SK Exports is the leading manufacturer and exporter of basmati and non-basmati rice from India. We are going to cultivate rice from trustworthy farmers who are supplying us with top-quality paddy. We have tie-ups with certain numbers of farmers from the northern and southern regions of the Indian subcontinent.
- Varieties to be imported from India: The basmati and non-basmati rice have various varieties deliver from India to the importers. Basmati rice is long and slender, or non-basmati rice is round and beads. The rice importers are supplying all the varieties. Our company is supplying many of the range as per client needs.
- Branding Samples: The rice is selected by showing its sample to the clients. For breaking the cutthroat competition, the exporters should give the product at the best prices.
- Cost Analysis: The cost of the product is always a serious concern for the manufacturer. A comprehensive study of the markets gives the perfect standards term for finalizing the cost. This marketing strategy will give you long-term consumers and larger agreement too.
RICE IMPORTING COUNTRIES:
Rice is imported to various parts of the globe from India. You have to select your target company and work under the parameters or policy. The rice is majorly exported to the Middle East, Gulf, and African Countries. Here is the top rice importing countries:
- Saudi Arabia
Our company SK Exports is the leading basmati rice exporter who supplies basmati rice to these countries at the best prices. We have pesticide-free rice too. So you can easily import from us and how to start import of rice. We ensure all the parameters and quality checks to deliver the supreme quality rice.