Table of Contents
- Basmati Rice Exports Records Of India:
- Importance Of Rice Exporters In Basmati Rice Exports:
- Benefits Of Consuming The Indian Basmati Rice:
- Concluding Thoughts:
Rice exporters of India are the most important pillar in the exports of basmati rice. They play an integral role in ensuring good quality grain delivery to many countries. In this article, we focus mainly on the importance of rice exporters in basmati rice exports.
Before beginning, let us look into the export records of basmati rice and non-basmati rice. As many are aware of the fact that India has become the second-largest country of rice exports worldwide.
Basmati Rice Exports Records Of India:
According to the sources, the exports of rice recorded around 17.7 million tons in the year 2021. These records are almost doubled from the previous year which was 9.5 million tons.
Similarly, rice production is enhanced due to the high demand in the market. The largest producing states of Basmati and Non-basmati rice are of the Indian region. Moreover, the rice exporters of India are an important step in fulfilling the demands of consumers.
The fame of the grain can be understood by the demands even in the pandemic situation. The covid-19 situation has created devastation worldwide. Most countries are suffering due to this and begin to stock up on grains and other food items.
But India is the country that continues to export food items to many countries. To avoid scarcity of food, and fear of food security pushed many countries to store more.
However, throughout the years, India has kept growing in the exports scenario. Thus, it becomes the second-largest country in producing the basmati rice grains as well as in exporting.
Importance Of Rice Exporters In Basmati Rice Exports:
In rice cultivation the major part is farmers who produce the best quality. And the duty of rice exporters is to preserve them and ensure quality delivery to the consumers. With this, we came to know the importance of rice exporters in basmati rice exports.
Everyone has their own role-play in each stage. If a single step is being skipped then there would be a problem.
Let us discuss the importance of rice exporters in details;
- Rice exporters play a very important role in preserving the best quality grain. For that, they take good care of it.
- They use hygienic and best quality machinery for the milling process.
- Milling process is the important step to get done. Basically, by doing this the rice grain attains its nutritional value which has been reduced during the harvesting.
- Some rice exporters also are the manufacturers and produce high capacity grain per day. For instance, M/s, SK Exports, one of the top leading manufacturers and suppliers.
- There are many more exporters and suppliers for basmati rice. These all follow the quality checks rules very strictly and certified exporters.
- The main goal of all Indian rice exporters is to deliver long grain aromatic basmati. And, that grain must be filled with purity and many nutritions.
- Expertise in prioritizing the consumers’ needs and desires. And, always try to enhance the fame of Indian grains to international markets.
- From paddy grain to edible grain. This journey takes place by the hands of rice exporters and rice millers of India.
Hence, these are the importance of them in the rice exports. Simultaneously they contributed largely to the Indian economy and achieved a higher position in the global rice market.
Benefits Of Consuming The Indian Basmati Rice:
One must notice why across the globe, only the basmati rice has attained fame. There must be some properties of the grain that attracts everyone.
Below are some properties discussed:
- The grain is long and gives an aromatic fragrance. Many people observed that the fragrance of basmati is irresistible and it is a proven fact though.
- In Terms of nutritions, there are very few meals that consist of almost every nutrient quality. But basmati rice is the topmost grain which is highly nutritious.
- It prevents various kinds of diseases. Even so, the diabetic patients can consume the rice without any worry. The GI range of this type of grain maintains a healthy blood sugar level.
- And, the GI (Glycemic Index) range is lowest to medium of Indian basmati rice. This ultimately is considered the healthiest option.
- One of the foremost advantages of it is that it helps in reducing weight. In simple words, the grain is helpful in maintaining a healthy body weight. It does not make you fat, that is a myth.
Above discussed are the key and most important characteristics. It is unique and cherishable in comparison to other varieties because of these features.
To conclude, we came across many things. From the start of the crop production to the delivery of it. Each and every step is necessary and performed under special guidance.
In order to ensure finest quality grain, all steps are taken forward. Rice exporters always pay attention to the requirements of the consumers or buyers. That is the reason why this grain is lovable in many countries.
The major destinations of rice suppliers are: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, UAE, USA, and many new buyers continued to add to the list.
Without the rice exporters, it would seem difficult to go through with processes. As we all know, harvested grain is not an edible state. It requires the milling process and with that, it results in many new varieties as well.
Thus, each step is important in enhancing quality and efficiency. Necessary to take care of the finest grain because of its popularity in every kitchen.