Table of Contents
- COOL BEANS SALAD
- GREAT GREEN SALAD
Basmati rice salad recipe is full of protein and rules over many individuals. There are mainly two salad recipes i.e:
- Cool Bean Salad
- Great Green Salad
COOL BEANS SALAD
This colorful dish is served as the starter or side dish for protein lovers. The basmati is famous for its fragrance and aroma, which enhance the taste of the recipe. With unique flavor and dressing of the recipe are making the way more resistible.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/total time 20 min
SERVING: 6 People
- 3 cup cooked Aromatic Basmati Rice
- 450g of kidney beans, washed and drained
- 400g of black beans, washed and drained
- 1.5 cups of frozen corn
- Four green onion
- One small sweet red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup of chopped coriander leaves
- ½ cup olive or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- One garlic clove chopped
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon ground cumin
- One teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Whisk the last eight ingredients in the large bowl, toss the other ingredients, and leave for half an hour.
After half an hour, serve the excellent bean salad and enjoy the delicious aroma of basmati rice.
TIPS TO SERVE
- Give the proper dressing to make a vast difference in taste.
- Canned corn can also add the flavor drain correctly before adding.
- Use a bean of your own choice.
- This is the perfect party side dish which loved by everyone
- You can also serve this in a small cup for easy servings
- 440 calories
- 19g fat i.e. 3g saturated fat
- Zero cholesterol
- 659 mg sodium
- 58g carbohydrates
- 8g fibre
- 12g protein
GREAT GREEN SALAD
Grain with nutrition in one pot is the meal for the day. The basmati rice salad recipe is the most featured dish with nuts, seeds, and fruits. Then, add the chicken and make your own freshly meal for the main course.
TOTAL TIME: PREPARATION: 15 min, COOKING: 1 hour
SERVINGS: 12 servings
- 2/3 cup cooked fragrant basmati rice
- 3 cup water
- Half cup uncooked wild rice
- ½ cup medium pearl barley
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup sunflower kernels
- ½ cup salted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins, chopped dried apricot and cranberries.
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley or 888
- 4 tbsp orange zest
- 2/3 cup walnut oil
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- In a pan, boil the water. Wild rice and barley should be added. Lower the flame. Then cover or let it simmer for 60 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook basmati rice as per the instruction given on the package.
- Cool down the rice and barley.
- Then add orange zest, parsley, dried fruits, pumpkin seeds, sunflower kernels, and almonds with rice and barley in it.
- Make the dressing in another bowl. Pour into the salad and tossed for a coat.
- Cover and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 368 calories
- 22g fat
- Zero cholesterol
- 281mg sodium
- 39g carbohydrates
- 8g protein